Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do you love or like your job? Did your colleagues kill your passion for working in what you wanted to do?

What do you hate most about your job?|||... I麓m not sure about it..... someday i like it, but others (like today) im not sure why i麓m doing this?? and feels sick and.......... just want to quit and do something else .......|||love your job is key to success|||I like my job as a starting out job. I don't plan to make it my life but i work and also go to college until i get my BA degree. My side hobby is working on cars and i work at a car detailing place so it's fun to work on nice cars and drive them too. And everyone at my job is friendly so they make me want to be at work more than i am. Im 20 btw.|||i just hated my boss n it was purely for selfish reason as i always wanted to take their position n i made my colleagues life hell if they interrupted in my official matter.|||I do love my job. My colleagues are, on the whole, a good bunch.


My job, oddly enough, was never what I wanted to do, but I have come to love it nonetheless.|||Well, I'm only 19 and I work in a office supply retail store.





At first, I didn't mind it at all. The people were cool, work went by fast, and everything else was smooth sailing. However, some managers got fired, some got hired, and whenever someone gets hired, the atmosphere changes.





I feel like a lot of people get away things and it peeves me. I no longer like work because I think it's annoying when I bust my butt off but get little recognition. Although I do not receive recognition, that does not mean I am going to slack. It's just frustrating. That's all.|||I LOVE my current job|||I love my job as an Electrical Technician in a company repairing telephone i don't care working day or night.


But I don't know why I was laied off by the managers

No comments:

Post a Comment