Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Women if you got married would you quit your job if your husband wanted you to?

I once asked a friend's mother who stayed at home why and she said "because my husband wanted me to". Would you?|||It would depend on if i enjoyed my job


If i enjoyed what i did and my independence to earn from it


No i would,nt


Just because your married


Does not mean you do as your told to


He should respect your decision to do what you want ?|||I already do. ;)





I was pregnant when I got laid off, so he asked me if I'd just stay at home until after we were settled with the baby, and eventually we discussed if I should just be a stay at home mom. It was a mutual agreement that we're both extremely happy with.





If I went back to work and my husband asked me to quit again, I would. Call me old fashioned, but he wears the pants around here. ;)|||If you want a housewife, then there are 2 things you must know.


1) You have to afford a housewife, remember it will be a 1 income household.


2) Don't look for an American woman, they're too independent, find a foreign lady, they are much more traditional.|||Yup and I did it for 2 years. After that, I needed a job cuz we decided not to have kids and I was going insane home alone all the time. Lol. But I'd do it again if he specifically asked.|||We wouldn't be able to survive without my salary so he wouldn't do such a stupid thing as to suggest that I quit work.|||Heck yeah! I would quite my job in a second to stay home. I hate my job!!! Just for a while ;) not forever.|||I would never marry a man who would want me to give up my self-determination or a big part of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment