Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My boyfriend wants me to get a boob job. I have smaller boobs and always wanted a bigger chest but?

never really considered getting a boob job as I got older (I am 25). I think if at 18 I could have afforded one I would of gotten one by now. As I got older I cared less about getting one and the thought of getting one scares me. I would love to have bigger boobs but I am scared my boyfriend is influencing my decision? Any advice would be great! thanks!|||You should never have cosmetic surgery to please someone else. Never. All surgery has risks and shouldn't be undertaken lightly. If this is something you'd do even if you weren't with him - for yourself - great, terrific. Otherwise, he should respect your desire to leave your body as it is.|||Perhaps we can solve both problems at the same time. Breast growth is controled by the hormone prolactin, which is released by nipple stimulation. Your boyfriend would probably like to help with that. Some guys are breast men and cannot change the way they feel.


It takes 3 or 4 times a day for best results and will be 3 weeks before you can see the dif. But it works and its free and reversable. One woman got up to 40 DD and wrote a book about it.


The regular stimulation also lowers period pain and helps prevent breast cancer.|||If you never really thought about it untill your boyfriend brought it up then your probably just inluenced with by your boyfriend. Dont do it if your unsure, but if its something that always bothered you and you wanted to do it then go ahead haha.|||Don't change yourself for someone else, especially a boyfriend that you may or may not be with forever. Do what makes you happy and what is best for you :) If he loves you he will support your decision. Best of luck!|||It is not normal for boyfriends to want implants - did you perhaps misunderstand him?





Otherwise take care ... He shold appreciate that you don't want them. That is what I think most guys would. ;o)|||you should get a boob job making your boobs as big as humanly possible. boobs can never be too big. BIGGER IS BETTER!!!|||if he doesn't like you the way you are He doesn't really love you-


HE wants the breasts for HIM not for you

No comments:

Post a Comment