Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am moving to Indianapolis sometime between September and November. I wanted to get advice on job searching.?

I have saved about $4,000 to get started. I plan on renting for the first year. Basically, all I need is a job to be more secure. Any helpful search engines besides career builder, monster, indeed, etc.... Publications with job listings? Temporary services? I have a BA in communications, therefore I'm hoping I could find something decent. Thanks!|||indianacareerconnect.com is pretty good for jobs around the state.





You can also do some research on the organizations in Indy and go straight to their websites. A lot of times the organizations will not post a listing elsewhere online, but will put it on their website instead. Touristy places are pretty big in Indy--things like the Children's Museum and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. With a BA in Communications, your options are pretty open. I'm sure a PR department somewhere would love to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment