Saturday, November 19, 2011

I've always wanted to work in another country. How could I get a job as a Nanny/governess in England?

I have 20 years of experience working in the psych field, 12 of those working with adolescents. I also have over a few years experience working at as a nanny here. Mostly working for family, but I have also worked in preschools.|||try the web site http://www.escapeartist.com They have lots of information and posting on overseas jobs, living, realestate...





FYI - it's a very interesting and fun site to cruise around on, but I wouldn't sign up for their news letter. It blasted my inbox with crap e-mails|||Simply go to www.4nannies.com and select a destination in any of the countries.|||You can start by going to www.greataupair.com and register there. This is a site with a listing of English families searching for nannies/aupairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment