Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I applied for a job I really wanted and got an interview?

I feel I answered really well. At the end of it she said I'd like to let you know your interview went really really well I'm very impressed! She said I still had a few to interview because so many applied but if you were unsuccessful know that I'm extremely impressed and I will let you know either way but I'm very happy. I don't know what to think would you feel you had the job in the bag?|||I've been in your situation time and time again, heard that same thing again and again and didn't get the job each time. It's definitely not a guarantee. I don't like that they lead you on, but that's the way it is. It sucks. If they don't call by the time they say so, call back to let them know you're still interested. I also just read on the internet about e-mailing them a thank you letter to them including things you may not have said in the interview, I think it's worth a try.|||You apparently did great. Good for you. If this lady who interviewed you was a Human Resources representative, most likely she has very little power to make a hiring decision. She warned you that "if you were unsuccessful in getting the job..." so that you knew that the decision was to be made by someone else, probably the supervisor of the future employee. So, your chances are 50/50. Keep your hopes in perspective and keep looking somewhere else. Also, keep in mind that about 70% of the jobs are never advertised, so, show up at companies you like, and ask to fill a job application. God bless!!!|||She could be telling you the truth or she could be shining you on. Human Resources people might say this to every applicant, just to get them out of there with a smile. The job isn't in the bag until you get that phone call telling you the job is in the bag.





But it sounds like you did a pretty good interview and you know it. So keep the good thought.





Best of luck!|||It simply means you did well. The person with the best culture fit and skills will get the job. Without knowing about your competition, it's hard to guess if the job is in the bag.|||85% U got the job! congrats.|||Just got to wait and see ,good luck! Xx|||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bv5-gLAYsc

No comments:

Post a Comment