Saturday, November 19, 2011

If I wanted to talk to someone about why my job makes me depressed would that be a career councilor?

A career counselor's role is to help determine the right kind of work for the individual. He or she helps the individual decide the appropriate field (e.g., sales, administration, manufacturing, etc.), industry, corporate culture, etc., best suiting the individual. The career counselor could very well help you to determine the occupation and situation which best suits your particular needs.





However, they generally are not true trained psychologists. If you are finding that you are truly depressed about your job or any other aspects of your life, I suggest you talk to someone with training in psychology. He or she can do a world of good in helping sort out some of these issues.





Good luck!|||LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF -- Do I in anyway like what I am doing? Would I do this job even if it didn't pay MONEY? If you say No 3 days in a row, just quit. FORGET THE B.S. maannnn|||Just a counselor period would do you a world of good.

No comments:

Post a Comment