Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the one thing (job wise) you always wanted to be when you grew up?

Did you end up changing your mind on who you wanted to be or did you become the person you wanted?|||I seriously wanted to be a "trashman" because I thought it looked fun especially to ride standing up in the back of the truck|||Always wanted to be in some form of electrical work or driving a truck:


Done both:


Electrical Apprenticeship school: then, Electrician:, then A.S. in Electronics, Then Broadcast engineering, then Electronics instructor and department head, Then electrical engineering then electronics engineering.


B.S in Electrical Engineering


M.S. In Electronics Engineering:


.


Also drove truck a little while as well once when got tired of electrical/electronics work.





So yeah pretty much so:|||As a young boy, I had been "encouraged" to become a Chef.


%My Grandfather was planning to pay for my schooling to the International Chef Institute in the Netherlands.





I had self-aspirations to become a Photographer.





After graduating college and beginning my Public Speaking endeavors, I moved into Commercial advertising, which is where I am now.|||A lawyer.





Nope....never got to be one! I started my life in the Army (where I worked with Special Processing Battalion and the FBI in hunting down bad GI'S! ( I Just helped with investigations...but wasn't part of the FBI...just went places with them to pick up the guys and gals that were hunted down!) That is where I met my hubby! I didn't realize the law was something I really loved until I finished college. (I was 41 then). I just spent 10 years going to college and didn't have the heart to tell my hubby my other three degrees were what I wanted to do...but now my love was the LAW! hahahahaha





I have been an Guardian Ad Litem for Juvenile court and I fulfill my dreams (a little ) through that. I get to do investigations and write reports and go toe to toe with attorneys in court, make recommendations etc. I love that.





But I am happy with my life. After being a therapist for almost 20 years I retired from it....and I have a part time job as a cook. ! Cooking is my passion...I could cook all day long! I am somewhat passionate about everything I do....and enjoy life with many many interests including Ghost Hunting with our local paranormal group. I have a Ghost hunt on Tuesday as a matter of fact....can't wait!|||i wanted to be a lawyer but that was before i discovered singing was a career|||astronaut.


I'm going to college in aeronautic studies.


I'm exciiiiiited.|||I've always wanted to be an FBI agent.....


I still want to. Still plan on it... I doubt my mom is going to send her one and only child off to Quantico.|||i wanted to be a vet when i was little now i want to be a bank robber|||living the life of a trillionaire|||Vet, and still planning on being one.|||artist or vet. now i have no clue what to be

No comments:

Post a Comment