Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I wanted to know, what can I use to protect my paint job on my car from snow?

I have a nice red pearl paint job,but I do not have a garage,how can I protect it from the snow ? Is it any type of wax I should use ?


|||Dig this quickie guide if you need a helper. http://www.nascar.com/2007/auto/cct/12/11/car.care.winter.paint/





Personally I apply a few layers when I care for my car. Major step 1 that so many people overlook is to get it professionally washed at a gas station for maybe $7-$10. They do a really seriously nice job of removing all dirt etc. from your paint. Then I use Natty's Blue Carnauba wax for the shine, plus I've used it for many years so I trust them. Then I use the really important piece, the paint sealent on top of the wax using Natty's EXP paint sealent.





http://www.autogeek.net/nattys-blue.html


This should help explain the product a lil bit if your skeptical.





Hopefully this helps, it's what I do for my personal car, and for cars on a used auto lot I clean. Your paint job will last with this method very well. GL bruh. ^_^


|||A regular application of wax is the best way to protect your car from the elements. Rain, snow, road salt, pollution and the inevitable bird droppings can all compromise your car's thin finish.





In most cases, a single coat of wax will make your car look great and ensure it is properly protected from the elements.





However, for an exceptional shine, you may choose to apply a second coat of wax. Allow sufficient time for the wax to cure 鈥?usually 12 to 48 hours 鈥?between applications.





Natural waxes typically need to be reapplied every six to 10 weeks (depending on the type). Synthetic waxes will last six to nine months between applications.








|||always wax. turtle is good. be sure to get every inch even pop hood, trunk, and gas door. use a car cover and wash salt off often.|||Just a good wax. Actually the hot summer sun is harder on it than the snow.|||get a storage locker, OR get a car cover but i don't know how well it will stay on.

No comments:

Post a Comment