Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This lady asked if I wanted to be her personal assistant. Should I take this job?

She offered to pay $400.00 weekly if I became her personal assistant. I am a mother of two and is really struggling at the moment. My husband is away( but he helps when he can). I just need some advice whether to take the job or reject. Does anyone have any solutions for me?|||Definitely ask her the contents of what your job will be, who she works for, what she does, and what exactly you will do. Sort out your options, and make a yes or no answer (:|||wel it depends if thats what you want to do i would take it because of the money but thats just me oh and you can find a good friend of yours to take care of your children|||If your kids are too young for school then find out how much daycare will cost. The new job might not be worth it.








..

No comments:

Post a Comment