Tuesday, November 22, 2011

If God wanted to appoint you as one of his avenging angels would you take the job?

If God asked you if you would be willing to go out and lay waste to all the workers of iniquity in his name would you take the job? He would divinely give you all the power you needed. You wouldn't have to worry about getting hurt yourself. All you would do is eat, sleep, and deal out pain. Kind of like Chuck Norris.|||God: well bob, I've been observing you on the field.


Bob: and?


God: I've decided to promote you from an archangel to an avenging angel.


Bob: like Tom cruise?


God: exactly. Of course, this will only be a test run to see how you do.


Bob: so who do I anihilate?


God: hmm, let's see. Oh, what about that guy on Y!A who speaks I'll of me?


Bob: sure, I'm on it.|||I try

Report Abuse


|||Only if I could give boils to liberals.





For atheists I'd ask for something more painful.|||Flawed premise....GOD Would Never Do That.|||Sure, but only for the cool robes..|||i would say yes and lay waist to all the hateful religious people that have had it wrong for so many years|||It's tempting, but I don't think I'd like the job, as satisfying as it sounds. Dealing out pain isn't really my forte.|||No thanks because angels don't know God' love and Christ's sacrifice for me. I think that would be miserable.





I'm so thankful for Jesus and his love for me. This is something I can't change with any other.|||Yes it would be awesome.|||How cowardly would I be if I supported some doggish lies? Why'd you have to add, "You wouldn't have to worry about getting hurt yourself"? Rgghhh!! Me King Kong. Me like peanut butter. Me want banana and cheap oil! Me watch Spike TV. Me can throw poo at you! Now protect me, Legion! Haha, what a pathetic fascist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment