Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girls: What if your husband or boyfriend asked you if you wanted to get a boob job?

And he said he would pay for it and everything, would you be mad?|||As long as he's asking me if I want one, and not telling me I need one, I'd be OK with it. I would want to know why he asked, though.





%26gt;|||I had thought he might have asked me to make ME more happy than I already am. Even if we agree, your version still makes the husband sound selfish.

Report Abuse


|||Husband- A slap and he has to sleep on the couch for a year


Boyfriend- A slap and a break up|||I'd be angry and I would definitely not get a boob job. I'm 15, a 32C and I'm perfectly fine.|||No, but considering my natural situation, I'd wonder if anything was medically wrong with him=)|||I would be gone. He would have already had to make himself clear that he was happy with them in the first place. so... I wouldn't let that happen.|||At least he would be trying to get a job.|||Yes, i'd be mad at him for suggesting it, as if he thinks i need one.|||I would be mad. Then I would go ninja on his a*s.|||He'd be out the door...|||I'd be mad... he has to be happy with the mosquito bites I have for boobs|||as long as its a reduction....|||My answer %26gt; .||.|||well he would never be seeing them again.|||nah, i'd be like hell yeah mofo

No comments:

Post a Comment